Areas of practice
GESSEL’s sports law practice advises sports clubs and federations as well as individual athletes and players. We provide professional support in negotiation of contracts associated with sports events and with their media coverage.
Our services include:
- Drafting charters and internal rules for sports clubs and federations;
- Advice on sponsorship, management, and broadcasting rights contracts;
- Tax law aspects of contractual dealings between clubs, players, and sponsors;
- Protecting the legally protected interests associated with public images of athletes, players, and clubs;
- Instruction for players and athletes concerning disciplinary liability and business operations.
GESSEL’s sports law practice is led by Ludwik Żukowski.