GESSEL receives 7 distinctions in the annual Rzeczpospolita ranking!
We are proud to announce that this year’s edition of the ranking of firms active in the Polish legal services market compiled by the Rzeczpospolita daily cites GESSEL in no less than 7 categories.
- As in previous years, GESSEL as a firm is recommended in two categories:
- M&A / privatisation / restructuring and bankruptcies;
- IPO preparation / capital markets and securities.
Apart from that, GESSEL also won a recommendation in a new category introduced to the ranking this year:
- International disputes.
2. Proceeding to individual practitioners, Leszek Koziorowski was named “Leading Lawyer” in the IPO preparation / capital markets and securities category.
As the ranking committee put it, “this is a one-man institution in his field, and his work provides a foundation for the entire firm”.
3. Beata Gessel Kalinowska vel Kalisz is recommended in two categories:
- International disputes;
- Litigation (civil, criminal, commercial, administrative) and arbitration;
4. Marcin Macieszczak is recommended, for the third time in a row, in the category M&A / privatisation / restructuring and bankruptcies.
Moreover, in the ranking of law firms in reference to the number of qualified lawyers (essentially a headcount of attorneys and advocates cooperating with each firm), GESSEL moved up 3 notches and now ranks a solid 25th among the 304 law firms covered by the ranking.
While we welcome these distinctions, we also feel all the more duty-bound to live up to them in or day-to-day work for our clients !