GESSEL recognised in the Chambers Global 2018 ranking
We are proud to announce that GESSEL has been distinguished in the prestigious Chambers Global 2018 ranking in the “Corporate/M&A” category. We welcome this as a special distinction in that it comes from law firms all around the world which participated in this ranking
As far as individual practitioners at our firm are concerned, Chambers Global has distinguished:
- Małgorzata Badowska (Up and Coming), Marcin Macieszczak (Band 3), and Christian Schmidt (Foreign expert for Germany) in M&A / corporate law services;
- Beata Gessel-Kalinowska vel Kaliszin Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators;
- Leszek Koziorowski in capital markets.
We are particularly honoured by the testimonials published in the ranking:
- Beata Gessel-Kalinowska vel Kalisz of GESSEL handles high-stakes international arbitration cases in the capacity of both arbitrator and counsel and enjoys respect in the market.
- Marcin Macieszczak focuses on M&A transactions in the private as well as public sectors. He is singled out by market commentators for his experience, client care and down-to-earth approach.
- Christian Schmidt is an experienced German-qualified lawyer with a long track record in the Warsaw market. He predominantly assists German-speaking clients with various investment projects in Poland.
- Małgorzata Badowska acts on transactions related to the financial sector and regularly assists clients with LBOs. Clients emphasise her people management skills, such as the ability to "release tensions during negotiations," as well as the skill to "build personal relations with clients."
- Leszek Koziorowski of GESSEL Leszek Koziorowski advises on ECM matters and also counts many investment funds among his clients. Sources note his strong experience, and a happy client also highlights that he is "not afraid of confrontation," with another adding that he is able to "work out non-standard solutions."
Chambers and Partners is a prestigious ranking published since 1990; one of the factors underpinning its popularity and credibility is comprised in the thorough, objective research conducted by its highly qualified, experienced team. Chambers Global tracks the most renowned law firms and the best practitioners across the world; its rankings are based on annual studies, client feedback, and on information submitted by the firms themselves.