GESSEL recognised in the Legal 500 ranking
We are pleased to announce that GESSEL has been recognised in the newest edition of the Legal 500 ranking in the following categories:
- Capital markets (debt)
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Private Equity
This year’s edition of Legal 500 also named Dr Beata Gessel-Kalinowska vel Kalisz as a Leading Individual in Dispute Resolution;
We are particularly honoured by the testimonials published in the ranking:
- "Gessel Attorneys at Law’s team ‘thinks of answers before the opponents come up with questions’, particularly in arbitration. Practice leader Beata Gessel-Kalinowska and Piotr Schramm are key contacts."
- "Gessel Attorneys at Law’s team ‘understands clients’ business objectives and proposes appropriate legal structures to achieve them’. Małgorzata Badowska is ‘addicted to transactional adrenaline, winning over opponents with her fantastic attitude’; ’creative’ practice head Marcin Macieszczak and Maciej Kożuchowski are also recommended. Raya, Salmo, BGŻ BNP Paribas and H88 are clients."
- "‘Outstanding tax lawyer’ Janusz Fiszer heads Gessel Attorneys at Law’s team. Highlights included providing comprehensive tax support to clients ranging from an international private bank to a state-backed charity, and advising an internet delivery company on managing inquiries by and disputes with tax authorities across Europe."
- Marcin Macieszczak leads Gessel Attorneys at Law’s practice, which also includes Maciej Kożuchowski and Malgorzata Badowska. The group advised Mezzanine Capital Partners on its investment in MBL, and assisted First Private Equity Fizan with a transaction as part of Gwarant Grupa Kapitalowa’s restructuring.