Il est arrivé ! Commentary to the Entrepreneurs Law by GESSEL lawyers
We are happy to announce that Wolters Kluwer Polska has just published “Komentarz do Prawa przedsiębiorców” – commentary to the new Polish Entrepreneurs Law, a collective work by professionals from GESSEL and from Moore Stephens Central Audit.
The book presents in-depth analysis of the Entrepreneurs Law – a statute accounting for the bulk of the legislative package dubbed the Constitution for Business. The act, as explained in the commentary, is devoted to the rights and duties of a business enterprise in dealings with state authorities. The authors discuss the new legislation’s impact on the situation of business enterprises, concentrating, among other issues, on:
- Rights and obligations of a business enterprise when dealing with state agencies;
- Suspension of business operations;
- The exemptions for new businesses;
- Issue of individual interpretations;
- Rules regulating licensed business operations;
- Liability of public officials for breach of the law;
- Restrictions on audits / inspections by state authorities (in particular questions associated with commencement of audits, power to conduct an audit, duration of audits, objections by the business enterprise, and injunctions to cease business operations).
The publication’s intended readership includes lawyers, tax advisors, public administration staff at the central and local levels, businesspeople, and students.
The GESSEL contributors, led by Aldona Pietrzak in the role of academic editor, include Bernadeta Kasztelan-Świetlik, Michał Boryczka, Adam Kraszewski, Karolina Krzal, Magdalena Szeplik, Piotr Tracz, and Paweł Kwiatkowski. The book also benefits from contributions by Marek Korzeniewski and Michał Stępniak of Moore Stephens and by Artur Kruszewski.
“I am very happy to see another commentary by our lawyers roll off the printing presses. I take it as a source of pride that the ambition, commitment, and industriousness of our team find their expression not only in top-notch work for our Clients, but also in noteworthy publications which may serve as a reliable source of knowledge for our fellow lawyers and for the market at large.
My heartfelt congratulations to the authors, and thank you for the hard work.”
Marcin Macieszczak, managing partner
To learn more about the book and to view the table of contents, please visit https://www.profinfo.pl/sklep/prawo-przedsiebiorcow-komentarz-przedsprzedaz,107855.html
Happy reading !