In 2019 we advised on 10 key M&A | PE | VC deals in new technologies sector in Poland
In 2019, we at GESSEL put a lot of effort in further developing our expertise at the nexus of transactional services – a traditional forte of our firm – and the new technologies sector. Our efforts have clearly been noted by our Clients, who afforded us the opportunity to advise on 10 key m&a | private equity | venture capital deals in the sector. We are very grateful to our Clients, and very proud of each one of our tech deals.
- We advised shareholders of Przelewy24 (a well-known payment services provider) in connection with establishment of the strategic alliance with Nets Denmark a/s (a portfolio company of Hellman & Friedman, Bain Capital and Advent International) and its Polish subsidiaries Dotpay and eCard under the new brand P24 DotCard Group. This was our biggest fintech deal in Poland to date.
- We advised Enterprise Investors on their successful exit from 3S S.A. (fibre optics and data centre services provider), which was sold to P4 Sp. z o.o. (a subsidiary of Play Communications S.A.).
- We advised mLeasing from mBank Group , on the acquisition of LeaseLink (offering leasing as a payment method) from its founders and shareholders.
- We advised Wirtualna Polska Media, a company from the Wirtualna Polska Holding group, in connection with the acquisition of AutoCentrum.pl S.A. (a new media company providing content relating to vehicles and motoring) from OPONEO S.A.
- We advised Inovo Venture Partners (a leading CEE venture capital fund located in Poland) on the investment in Tidio Poland Sp. z o.o. (a global chat-bot services provider).
- We advised Sunfish Partners (a German-Polish venture capital fund powered by PFR Ventures) on its investments in Perfops (a provider of load balancer and data analytics platforms) and Molecule one (developer of AI-powered chemical synthesis design software).
- We advised to DialCom24 (a Polish new technology companies holding) on its acquisition of Infinite Sp. o.o. (EDI software provider) from Emperia Holding S.A.
We expect 2020 to be no less challenging !