Julia Trzmielewska to join in the conference “Practical Aspects of Legal Changes for Investment Funds and Depositors”
The conference entitled “Practical Aspects of Leal Changes for Investment Funds and Depositors”, organised by MMC Polska, will be held on 18 and 19 September at the Sheraton in Warsaw.
The conference programme has been devised to familiarise participants with the practical aspects of the legislative amendments introduced on 1 July 2019 with respect to dematerialisation of investment certificates, the role of the issue agent, and relations between the depositor, the issue agent, and the distributor.
The issues to be discussed include:
- The practical aspects of investment certificate dematerialisation;
- Valuation of investment funds in light of new proposals by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority;
- Offering certificates in light of the draft legislative Act regarding the public offering;
- Changes to the internal rules of closed-end funds and their impact on the funds’ operations;
- Legal and practical aspects of the draft Ministry of Finance regulation concerning the means, procedure an conditions of operations by investment fund societies of 26 April 2019.
Julia Trzmielewska will lead a panel entitled “Offering of certificates in light of the draft legislative Act regarding public offering”.
For more information about the conference and on how to register, please see https://www.mmcpolska.pl/kalendarz-wydarzen/praktyczne-aspekty-zmian-w-przepisach-prawnych-dla-tfi-i-depozytariuszy and the conference brochure at https://www.mmcpolska.pl/files/manager/file-82ff45cf71c61ccf545eb020684654a3.pdf.