Paweł Kwiatkowski: Corporate disputes
- Representation in a dispute involving take-over of shares in a company pursuant to a register pledge agreement, take-over of operating control over the company, and conclusion of the dispute by sale of the company to satisfy receivables of the Client; representation in associated arbitration proceedings and in proceedings before the general courts geared at establishing interim security
- Representation of a group of shareholders: sitting on a governing body of the company (owner of a major chain of stores) and representation in multiple court cases involving the shareholders, members of the governing bodies, and the company
- Representation and advice – both on the plaintiff and the defendant sides – in cases concerning:
- Liability of management board members for actions to the company’s detriment
- Revocation of resolutions / finding resolutions to be invalid (re matters such as reversing the dematerialisation of shares, earmarking of profit, approval of reports, approval of records in office, etc.
- Performance of contracts with members of company governing bodies, including management contracts and non-compete agreements