The Life Sciences and Health Care department is a specialized team of lawyers from various fields providing support to pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers, pharmacies and hospitals. We work closely with other departments: tax, labour law and M&A. This enables us to provide clients with comprehensive services both in day-to-day operations and in exceptional events such as transactions or crisis situations.
Pharmaceutical and medical law, what with the ever-changing regulatory environment, makes it difficult to run an industry enterprise without expert legal support. Our team has extensive experience in pharmaceutical law.
We provide legal advice, attending to obtainment of the requisite permits, representation before relevant authorities and ongoing legal advice.
Services for entities operating in the drug market:
- Wholesale permits, operation of pharmacies, product authorization
- Advertising and sales support activities
- Distribution agreements and parallel import issues
- Clinical trials
- Protection of intellectual property and counteracting unfair competition
- Representation of clients in litigation and relations with state authorities
Services to medical entities:
- Ongoing legal advice in medical activities
- Relations with the creating entity and the Social Council
- Audit of medical records
- Contracting and subcontracting
- Public procurement
- Activities in proceedings before inspection authorities
- Representation in litigation with the National Health Fund
- Patient rights and patient claims at all stages of proceedings
The basic principle that unites our team is to build relationships based on respect and trust.
We have been advising entrepreneurs for 30 years, so we understand the nature of business and how to properly support it. We focus on efficiency, transparency and partnership.
See how else we can help you.
Check out other specializationsList of specializations