We were one of the first law firms on the Polish market to introduce a legal advisory service in the field of criminal-economic proceedings (white-collar crime). The criminal-economic proceedings team assists our lawyers in the litigation department.
We advise on crisis situations to reduce the risk of economic crime:
- Criminal liability of members of corporate bodies
- Crimes against creditors
- Problems related to obstructing claims
- Problems associated with unreliable record keeping
- Problems associated with exploiting the distressed situation of contractors
- Crimes of abuse of trust
- Crimes of managerial bribery
The basic principle that unites our team is to build relationships based on respect and trust.
We have been advising entrepreneurs for 30 years, so we understand the nature of business and how to properly support it. We focus on efficiency, transparency and partnership.
See how else we can help you.
Check out other specializationsList of specializations