Specializes in capital markets law, both equity and debt. He advises companies in the processes of obtaining financing (especially in the form of public securities offerings) as well as in investment processes. He also provides advice to public companies on day-to-day matters, including implementation of disclosure obligations and the handling of corporate events.
Jakub joined the GESSEL’s capital market law team in 2020.
His experience in the ECM sphere focuses on advising on public offerings of shares combined with IPOs as well as subsequent public offerings, including those conducted through Accelerated Book Building. He also advises on mergers and acquisitions involving public companies, including those conducted in the form of a tender offer for the sale of shares.
At the same time, he specializes in the DCM sphere, advising on public bond offerings (including representing issuers in prospectus proceedings) as well as on private placements to financial institutions to raise project financing, particularly with regard to “green projects”. He advises issuers at every stage of a bond’s life, from issuance, through the establishment of collateral, to redemption. He has regularly advised clients on the design and implementation of incentive programs.
He also supports public companies in day-to-day corporate matters and in compliance with their disclosure obligations.
ECM - public offerings of shares
- Initial public offering of Vercom S.A. shares – advised the issuer
- Initial public offering of Cavatina Holding S.A. – advised the issuer
- Public offering of Bioceltix S.A. shares combined change of the listing market – advised the issuer
- Public offering of Pure Biologics in the ABB formula – advised the issuer
- Secondary public offering of DataWalk S.A. – advised the issuer
DCM – public offerings of bonds
- Benefit Systems S.A. bond issue programme – advised the issuer
- Bond issue programme of Polska Grupa Farmaceutyczna S.A. – advised the investment firm
- New Energy Investments sp. z o.o.’s “green bond” issue programme – advised the investment firm
- Columbus Energy S.A.’s “green bond” issue programme – advised the investment firm
- Cavatina Holding S.A. bond issue programme – advised the issuer
- Kredyt Inkaso S.A. bond issue programme – advised the issuer
- Incentive scheme at Vercom S.A – advised on structuring and launch of the programme
- Incentive scheme at cyber_Folks S.A. – advised on structuring and launch of the programme
- Incentive scheme at ExpertSender S.A. – advised on structuring and launch of the programme
Buybacks of treasury shares
- Buyback of ERBUD S.A.’s own shares – advised on structuring and implementation
- Buyback of ONDE S.A.’s own shares – advised on structuring and implementation
- R22 S.A. share buyback – advised on structuring and implementation
- Transaction for sale of a block of shares in Suwara S.A. – advised the seller
- Cross-border merger of Vercom S.A. with UAB “Mlr grupė” – advised the acquiring company
- Transaction for sale of a block of shares in Tesgas S.A. – advised the seller
- Globiana sp. z o.o.’s investment in Fertilita sp. z o.o. – advised the investor
We advised the shareholders of the WSE-listed Bioceltix S.A. on its unprospective public offerings
We advised the Shareholders of the WSE-listed Bioceltix S.A. on the unprospectus public offerings of the Company's shares carried out under the accelerated bookbuilding ...
We advised Cavatina Holding S.A. on its next bond public offering
We advised Cavatina Holding S.A. on another public offering of bonds with a total value of PLN 50 million. Cavatina Holding S.A. conducted a public offering of PLN 50 m...
We advised Kredyt Inkaso S.A. on its public offering of bonds with a total value of 18 million pln
Kredyt Inkaso S.A. conducted a public offering of N1-series bonds worth 18 million pln, already the second issue made under a program of issuance up to a total of 100 mi...
We advised WSE-listed Bioceltix S.A. on a non-brokered public offering of the Company’s shares
We advised WSE-listed Bioceltix S.A. on a non-brokered public offering of the Company's shares carried out under the accelerated book-building (ABB) procedure and a rela...
Education and achievements
- Legal studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2017)
- Postgraduate studies in capital market law and economics at the Warsaw School of Economics (2018)
- Advocate’s training articles (2020)
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations at the Faculty of Journalism and Political Science, University of Warsaw 2014)
- Participant in the Erasmus+ programme at the University of Iceland in Reykjavík (2017)