Capital markets law, mergers and acquisitions, business law
Specializes in capital markets law, mergers and acquisitions, business law.
Previously associated with a renowned Warsaw law firm, working with its M&A and capital markets team.
Advised on public and private securities issues (with an especial focus on shares); contributed to the preparation of issue prospectuses and other information documents. Advised on the introduction of financial instruments to trading on the main floor of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and within alternative trading system. Advised on M&A transactions on the buyer as well as seller sides, also ones involving public tenders for share purchases. Apart from that, provided day-to-day advice to publicly listed companies in areas such as company law, performance of disclosure duties, business law, and implementation of compliance procedures.
Addressed conferences organised by the Polish Association of Listed Companies (SEG), speaking on issues related to public bond issues.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw
- Also completed a degree in international relations at the Faculty of Journalism and Political Sciences, University of Warsaw
- Completed a postgraduate degree in capital markets law and economics at the Warsaw School of Economics
- Erasmus+ scholar, University of Iceland, Reykjavík
- Commenced his training articles as an advocate in 2018