Krzysztof is an experienced lawyer specializing in M&A transactions, private equity and corporate law. As a managing associate, he supervises transaction teams on a daily basis. In each transaction, he seeks solutions that meet business expectations, not just tick the legal boxes.
Krzysztof joined GESSEL in 2016 as an associate. He has been a senior associate since 2017 and a managing associate since 2021.
As part of his practice, he leads M&A transactions and supervises and coordinates the work of junior lawyers and the transaction team. He advises private equity funds, private investors, and start-ups, acting on both the seller and buyer sides. Krzysztof analyses and drafts documents at every stage of the transaction process, from negotiating non-disclosure agreements, building the data room, and drawing up answers to questions posed by advisors. He also develops transaction structures, drafts agreements and conducts negotiations. He carries out restructuring processes. Supports clients in post-transaction activities, particularly at the stage of aligning the operations of the acquired company with those of the buyer’s group.
- Enterprise Investors fund’s investment in Bisar S.A. (Transaction value: PLN 125 million)
- BNP Paribas Bank Poland’s investment in the Wysoka Grzęda Group
- Sale of a majority stake in Suwary S.A., a public company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, to Plast-Box. (Transaction value: approximately PLN 100 million)
- Sale of shares in Zielona-Energia.com Logistics to EDP Energia Polska Group sp. z o.o. (a global leader in renewable energy and PV solutions)
- Lux Med Group’s investment in Mediss Dental Clinic
- Anwim S.A.’s investment, a portfolio company of Enterprise Investors, in the Dutch company The Fuel Company Holding B.V.
- Investment by Inplus sp. z o.o., a portfolio company of Accession Capital Partners, in Smart Factor sp. z o.o.
- Sale of Asist to PIB Group, one of Europe’s largest agency and brokerage market groups
- Sale of Famed Żywiec sp. z o.o. by PE fund EMSA Capital
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska’s investment in Autenti
- Lux Med Group’s investment in Medtour sp. z o.o.
- Lux Med Group’s investment in Swissmed Centrum Zdrowia, a public company listed on the WSE
- Call for 100% of shares in OEX S.A., a public company listed on the WSE
- Sale of reinsurance broker Smartt Group to brokerage group MJM Holdings
- Sale of Dietly.pl platform, a MasterLife Solutions sp. z o.o. company, to Żabka Polska sp. z o.o.
- Accession Capital Partners fund’s investment in Inplus-Cenatorium
- Acquisition of 100% of Skyrise.Tech shares by Finnish public company Etteplan Oyj
- OEX S.A.’s investment in iPOS S.A.
- Investment by Anwim S.A., a portfolio company of the Enterprise Investors fund, in the eMila chain of unmanned gas stations
- Sale of majority stake in inFakt sp. z o.o. to Visma Group (portfolio company of Hg Capital)
- Sale of shares in MBL Group by Mezzanine Management fund to INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund
- Sale of MZN Property S.A. a public company listed on the WSE through a tender offer announced by Ringier Axel Springer Media
- Sale of a stake in XTRF Systems S.A. by Experior Venture Fund
- Sale of majority stake in Akomex Group by Highlander Partners fund
- Enterprise Investors fund’s sale of shares in Danwood S.A. to Korean firm GS Engineering & Construction (value of transaction: €140 million)
- Leveraged management buyout of Krosno Glass S.A. with CVI fund participation
- Sale of ArchiDoc S.A. by OEX S.A. to Offsite Archive Storage & Integrated Services (OASIS) (transaction value: PLN 65 million)
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska‘s investment in Dafo Plastics S.A.
- BNP Paribas Bank Poland’s investment in Asprod company
- Polska Grupa Biogazowa S.A. ‘s acquisition of investment from PFR
- Sale by Bioton S.A. A 95.6% stake in Australian-listed Singaporean company SciGen to Chinese pharmaceutical company Yifan International Pharmaceutical (deal value: $56.7 billion)
- Vercom S.A.’s investment in Userengage sp. z o.o.
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska’s investment in JARS sp. z o.o.
- Leveraged management buyout of Exact Systems S.A with participation of CVI fund
- Sale of majority stake in Fast White Cat S.A. to SARE S.A.
- Enterprise Investors fund’s investment in Jantoń
- Investment of BNP Paribas Bank Polska TLC Group
- Sale by the Krokus PE fund of 100% of Comfort S.A. shares to the Goldbeck group
- Sale of a stake in the Avia Prime group (Linetech and Adria Airways Tehnika d.d.) to the Hartenberg Holding fund
- Sale of 100% of Madej Wróbel’s shares to Bruno Tassi
- Mezzanine Management fund’s investment in MBL company
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A.’s investment in CCIG Group sp. z o.o.
We advised on Archidoc’s investments
We advised Archidoc S.A. in its investment in Business Archiv sp. z o.o. Our comprehensive support included due diligence, work on transaction documentation and closin...
GESSEL has once again been recommended in the IFLR1000 2023 international ranking
Our law firm has once again been recommended in the international IFLR1000 2023 ranking in the categories M&A, Capital markets: Equity, Capital markets: Debt. Indiv...
GESSEL advises on yet another LUX MED investment
We advised the LUX MED group on yet another investment – this time in Orthos Szpital Wielospecjalistyczny in Komorowice near Wrocław. Our comprehensive support includ...
We advised on yet another BNP Paribas investment in Poland
We are proud to have again advised BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A. – this time in LED Labs S.A., a producer of high quality LED lighting. Our comprehensive support incl...
Education and achievements
- Legal studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw (2013)
- Postgraduate studies in Capital Markets Law and Economics organized by the Warsaw School of Economics (2015)
- English Law Programme course organized by the District Chamber of Attorneys in Warsaw (2017)