Mergers and acquisitions
M&A transactions in the private market – also ones with an international element, intellectual property law, legal aspects of new technologies; due diligence studies in the context of equity transactions.
Preparation of transaction documentation and due diligence studies, with an especial focus on intellectual property law and on companies active in the tech sector.
Also advises on day-to-day corporate law issues; many of her clients are active in the energy market.
Advised on court cases involving commercial and civil disputes, including representation of clients in corporate disputes and in disputes concerning construction projects.
Previously associated with law firms in Wrocław and in Warsaw. Completed an internship at the Analysis Office of the Sejm, the lower chamber of Polish parliament, in its division focusing on proceedings before the Constitutional Tribunal.
With GESSEL since 2017.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of the University of Wrocław
- Completed a postgraduate study in medical and bioethics law at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- Admitted to practice as an attorney-at-law
- Postgraduated Studies Modern Technologies Law, Kozminski University (participant since 2020)
- Co-author: Polish Commercial Companies and Partnerships Code. Merger, de-merger, and transformation of companies. Commentary, (ed.) Prof. M. Michalski, M. Kożuchowski (08.2018)
- Author: Award of compensation under a contractual regime – De lege lata and de lege ferenda applications [in:] Wokół rekodyfikacji prawa cywilnego. Prace jubileuszowe, (ed.) P. Stec, M. Załucki
- Best written submission (trainee league), Constitutional Rights and Freedoms Moot organised by the Prof. Zbigniew Hołda Association
- 2nd place, finals of the speaking competition of the Wrocław advocates’ bar