Joined GESSEL in2021. Prior to that, worked with leading international and domestic law firms specializing in banking and finance.
Has several years of experience supporting both banks and borrowers, including companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, in financing transactions in the banking market, in particular in drafting and day-to-day servicing of loan agreements and collateral documents, as well as in preparing due diligence reports for financing entities.
- Granting of financing in the amount of PLN 110 million for investments in photovoltaic farm projects between DC24 ASI and Columbus Energy S.A.
We advised ACP Credit I SCA SICAV-RAIF
We advised ACP Credit I SCA SICAV-RAIF being a fund registered in Luxembourg, in financing transaction in the form of loans extended to four Polish law companies from th...
Transaction Sescom S.A. in the final of the 2023 Thames Valley Dealmakers Awards
The deal to sell 100% of PCB Technical Solutions Limited to Sescom SA, which we advised in the process, is a finalist in the prestigious Thames Valley Dealmakers Awards ...
GESSEL advises on the acquisition of PCB Technical Solutions
Our lawyers provided legal support to Sescom S.A. in its acquisition, through a subsidiary, of a 100% stake in the English company PCB Technical Solutions Limited. Ou...
GESSEL named among merger and acquisition leaders in the Mergermarket 2022 report
The Global & Regional M&A League Tables 2022 report by Mergermarket ranks our firm as 5th in Poland, and 17th in Central and Eastern Europe, in terms of transact...
Education and achievements
- Legal studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Silesia in Katowice
- Postgraduate studies in corporate law at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw
- Studied for a degree in economic analytics at the University of Economics in Katowice
- Student exchange at Hong Kong Baptist University in Hong Kong