Maria joined GESSEL in 2022. She contributes to M&A transactions – also ones with international elements – at all their stages. She prepares transactional and corporate documentation, and she has experience in due diligence on companies as well as advising on day-to-day corporate operations.
Prior to joining GESSEL, she worked with a renowned international law firms, handling mergers and acquisitions, corporate services for commercial companies, and intellectual property and new technology law.
- Sale of a majority stake in Hymon Fotowoltaika sp. z o.o. to a consortium of Kajima Partnership Europe and Griffin Capital Partners
- Selsey’s acquisition of an investment from Wirtualna Polska Media S.A.
- Sale of SoftwareMill company to VirtusLab
GESSEL advises VirtusLab Group on a landmark merger in the IT sector
GESSEL provided multidisciplinary legal support to VirtusLab in its takeover of SoftwareMill, a computer programme consultant. We are proud to have assisted our Client i...
GESSEL named among merger and acquisition leaders in the Mergermarket 2022 report
The Global & Regional M&A League Tables 2022 report by Mergermarket ranks our firm as 5th in Poland, and 17th in Central and Eastern Europe, in terms of transact...
GESSEL advises on the sale of Hymon Fotowoltaika
Our lawyers assisted BNS Capital in its sale of a 70% stake in Hymon Fotowoltaika to Griffin Capital Partners and Kajima Partnerships Europe, drawing up the transaction ...
We advised Selsey on its investment by Wirtualna Polska Media
We advised Selsey Sp. z o.o. on its investment by Wirtualna Polska Media S.A., part of the Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A. group. As part of the transaction, the merger of...
Education and achievements
- Legal studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw (2021)
- Humboldt University in Berlin under the Erasmus+ program (2019-2020)
- School of German Law organized in cooperation between the University of Warsaw and the Rhine University of Friedrich Wilhelm in Bonn (2019)
- Commenced her advocate’s training articles (2022)
- Doctoral studies at the Doctoral School of Social Sciences of the University of Warsaw – legal sciences (from 2022)