capital markets law, company law
Specialises in capital markets law and company law. Advises on procurement of equity financing and debt financing via issue of financial instruments, on admission of financial instruments to trading on the regulated market and in alternative trading systems, tenders for purchase of shares, and on delisting. Also advises on formulation and implementation of incentive schemes, on share buy-backs, and on general regulatory matters.
Advises companies – not only listed ones – on general corporate matters, disclosure duties, and compliance, on contracts, operational issues, and due diligence in preparation for equity transactions. His interests also encompass intellectual property law; his master’s thesis in this subject area was recognised in the competition co-organised by the Minister of Science and Higher Education and the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland. Before joining GESSEL in 2021, spent 6 years at a renowned Polish law firm.
- Faculty of Law and Administration, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- Faculty of Political Science and Journalism, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (international relations)
- Also completed a course in British law at the British Law Centre
- Universiteit Gent (Erasmus scholarship)
- Admitted to practice as an attorney in 2019