Natalia Niklińska, PhD
Before joining GESSEL in 2020, worked with a number of renowned Warsaw firms, advising on administrative, civil, and criminal law. As a winner of the first edition of the Tax Leader competition organised by the Minister of Development and Finance, completed an internship at the Ministry of Finance.
Specialises in the legal aspects of the financial markets, banking law, and securities law.
As of 2018, a teaching fellow at the Financial Law Department of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw. In this capacity, she lectures and leads seminars in Polish and in English for students pursuing various degrees in law, administration, and international relations as well as contributing to research teams, preparing grant projects, monographs, and academic articles.
Co-author of inter-disciplinary publications and monographs on law and economics published in Polish as well as in English.
- Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2018)
- British law programme co-organised by the University of Warsaw and the University of Cambridge (Centre for the Study of English and European Law – British Law Centre)
- PhD in law – doctoral thesis on “Liability of the bank for intermediation in distribution of proposals to purchase investment banking services in the private banking sphere” successfully presented at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw (2019)
- Co-author: Conditions predicating ethical attitudes among food producers. Optimum. Studia Ekonomiczne 2014, 69 (3)
- Co-author: The single European patent and its economic consequences. Optimum. Studia Ekonomiczne 2015, 74 (2)
- Co-author: The legal structure of the joint-stock company as the ultimate source of corporate governance. Horyzonty Polityki 2016, 7 (20)
- Co-author: Coronaeconomy the beginning of new normality ? – In search of a new conceptual order. Optimum. Economic Studies 2020, 2 (100)
- Co-author: The multi-faceted dimension of prices in the modern economy, Publisher
University of Bialystok, Białystok 2020