Her experience to date includes work at the Krakow office of a major Polish law firm and at the Warsaw offices of legal multinationals (as part of their litigation and arbitration and banking and finance practices). A member of the Jagiellonian University team which reached the quarter finals of the 19th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot. With GESSEL since 2015.
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Jagiellonian University in Krakow and of an LLM postgraduate degree course at Ruprecht-Karls-Universität in Heidelberg
- a course at the School of German law organized by Jagiellonian University in cooperation with the Universities of Heidelberg and in Mainz
- the School of American Law organized by Jagiellonian University in cooperation with the Catholic University of America
- admitted to practice as an advocate in 2017
- Received an award in the competition for master’s theses in the field of commercial law held by Przegląd Prawa Handlowego, the business law periodical
- A DAAD scholar