She specializes in litigation and arbitration. Prior to joining GESSEL, she gained experience at renowned international law firms, in litigation and arbitration teams, as well as banking and finance.
Anna has extensive experience in commercial litigation, including corporate, construction, financial, M&A, as well as IT and new technology projects.
She handles litigation that has an international element, including the enforcement of foreign judgments in Poland. She also has experience in handling cases involving violations of personal rights, such as through publications in the press.
She advises clients at all stages of a dispute, from pre-litigation attempts to resolve the dispute to enforcement proceedings.
She has been with GESSEL law firm since 2015.
Education and achievements
- Legal studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Jagiellonian University (2012)
- School of American Law, organized by Jagiellonian University in cooperation with the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. (2011)
- School of German Law, organized by Jagiellonian University in cooperation with the Universities of Heidelberg and Mainz (2012)
- LLM postgraduate degree course at Ruprecht-Karls-Universität in Heidelberg
- Admitted to practice as an advocate in 2017
- Received an award in the competition for master’s theses in the field of commercial law held by Przegląd Prawa Handlowego, the business law periodical
- Member of the Jagiellonian University team, winning honors in the international moot court arbitration competition