Specialises in litigation. Apart from adversarial proceedings, also advised on insolvency and restructuring processes and on transactions. Led training seminars on the legal aspects of bankruptcy, restructuring, and bank and insurance guarantees. Regularly publishes in legal periodicals and in the nationwide press.
With GESSEL since 2020.
- Bankruptcy and restructuring
- “CHF disputes”
- Disputes centring on bank and insurance guarantees
- Disputes centring on competition law
- Other civil and business disputes
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2013)
- Graduate in sociology, Institute of Applied Social Sciences, University of Warsaw (2012)