Specializes in Litigation, arbitration. Her practice focuses on various disputes with business law aspects, including ones arising from M&A transactions and from construction and infrastructure projects.
Worked on the banking and finance team of the Warsaw office of an international firm and with a Warsaw attorney. Internships at the Council of Europe and at the European Parliament. Now represents clients before the general courts and in arbitration proceedings (at, among other forums, the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris, the International Arbitration Association, the Arbitration Court of the National Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw, and the Arbitration Court of Lewiatan Confederation, and also in ad hoc proceedings). Also serves as secretary to Polish and international arbitration tribunals.
Successfully participated in international moots in the fields of human rights and commercial arbitration; more recently, she contributed to such events in the role of judge / arbitrator. Author of publications in the realms of arbitration, law of obligations, and comparative law.
As part of her pro bono work, cooperates with the Po Drugie Foundation dedicated to supporting at-risk youth and lectures on the basics of law at Warsaw secondary schools.
With GESSEL since 2015.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
- a course in English and European law at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
- the German law programme offered by the University of Gdansk in cooperation with the University of Cologne
- a course on German law and legal terminology at the Hochschule Bremen on a DAAD scholarship
- admitted to practice as an attorney in 2018
- Also in 2018, officially commenced work on her PhD on legal effectiveness of the fraudulent conveyance claim in Polish and German law