Mergers & acquisitions
Specialises in M&A transactions in the private and public markets, structuring of transactions, and on legal aspects of business financing, including credit facility agreements, private bond issues, and investment funds.
Cooperates with Polish and international funds and banking houses and advises on all stages of complex deals (on the buyer and seller sides) on share deal and asset deal transactions and on corporate restructuring. Also advises Polish and international companies. Repeatedly demonstrated his talent for negotiating complex transaction elements on behalf of the seller as well as buyer sides and in preparing shareholder agreements. His restructuring projects included buying up of bank receivables and leveraged buy-outs as well as devising representations and warranties liability mechanisms – also ones relying on W&I insurance, a novelty in the Polish market.
With GESSEL since 2010.
- In 2018-2020, recommended by IFLR 1000 in the M&A category.
- Law degree cum laudae from the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2011)
- a course in American law organized by the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw and the University of Florida Levin College of Law (2010)
- the English and European Union law course at the British Law Centre, University of Warsaw co-organised with the Juris Angliae Scientia Ltd foundation (2012)
- a mediation and negotiation course at his alma mater’s Dispute and Conflict Resolution Centre (2009)