Merger & acquisition transactions
M&A transactions in the private and public markets, structuring of transactions, and day-to-day corporate law services for companies; legal aspects of business financing, including credit facility agreements, private bond issues, and investment funds.
Cooperated with numerous private equity and venture capital funds and advised business enterprises (on the buyer and seller sides) on share deal and asset deal transactions and on corporate restructuring. His experience to date encompasses several dozen M&A transactions ranging in value from several million to half a billion PLN, in the context of which he was called upon to negotiate complex transaction elements. Devised and implemented transaction structures ensuring optimum outcomes, particularly on the sellers side. His restructuring projects included buying up of bank receivables and leveraged buy-outs as well as devising representations and warranties liability mechanisms. With GESSEL since 2010.
- In 2018 and 2019, recommended by IFLR 1000 in the M&A category.
- Law degree cum laudae from the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2011)
- a course in American law organized by the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw and the University of Florida Levin College of Law (2010)
- the English and European Union law course at the British Law Centre, University of Warsaw co-organised with the Juris Angliae Scientia Ltd foundation (2012)
- a mediation and negotiation course at his alma mater’s Dispute and Conflict Resolution Centre (2009)