Apart from GESSEL, previously associated with leading Warsaw and international firms, honing her expertise in court proceedings with business law elements.
- In 2018, member of the winning team in the 7th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot, in which she also received an individual award as the best speaker
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw
- A degree in French and European business law offered in co-operation with the University of Poitiers
- Master’s degree in instrument studies, Instrument and Pedagogic Faculty of the Frederic Chopin University of Music in Warsaw
- Admitted to practice as an attorney in 2019