Court proceedings, arbitration
Consistently built up his experience in litigation and arbitration, representing Clients in complex adversarial cases from the realm of company law, construction law, M&A, and ICT as well as in criminal proceedings concerning white-collar crimes.
With GESSEL since 2012.
- Corporate disputes
- Disputes re M&A
- Disputes concerning construction projects
- Other – civil law
- Criminal law
- Co-author: Prawo przedsiębiorców. Komentarz [Entrepreneurs Law – Commentary] (February 2019)
- Co-author: Postępowanie przed Sądem Polubownym. Komentarz do Regulaminu Sądu Arbitrażowego Lewiatan [Proceedings before the ADR Tribunal. Commentary to the Rules of the Lewiatan Arbitration Court] (January 2016)
- Co-author: Polish translation of the ICCA’s Guide to the Interpretation of the 1958 New York Convention (December 2014)
- Co-author: Polish translation of the Swiss Rules of International Arbitration (April 2013)
- Co-author: Rules of procedure of the Lewiatan Arbitration Appeals Court (amendments of May 2017)
- Arbitration Committee of the Lewiatan Arbitration Court (from February 2017)
- Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Silesia (2009)