GESSEL recognised in the Chambers Europe 2017 ranking
We are pleased to announce that GESSEL has once again been recognised in the Chambers Europe Legal Directory, whose 2017 edition names us in the following categories:
- Capital Markets
- Private Equity
As far as individual practitioners at our firm are concerned, Chambers Europe has distinguished:
Marcin Macieszczak, Małgorzata Badowska and Maciej Kożuchowski in M&A / corporate law services;
Beata Gessel-Kalinowska vel Kalisz in Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators;
Marcin Macieszczak in private equity;
Leszek Koziorowski in capital markets; and
Dr Janusz Fiszer in tax.
We are particularly happy with the opinions of our Clients published in the ranking:
- "They are committed to the assignment they work on and open to discussions and new ideas."
- "They combine good legal knowledge with a commercial perspective. They are able to provide business arguments and assess commercial risks."
- "They're excellent: very commercial and proactive. They know what we look for, so we can just let them get on with it."
- "They combine legal knowledge with a commercial perspective."
- "They are dedicated to the client,"
Chambers and Partners is a prestigious ranking published since 1990; one of the factors underpinning its popularity and credibility is comprised in the thorough, objective research conducted by its highly qualified, experienced team. Chambers Europe tracks the most renowned law firms and the best practitioners across Europe; its rankings are based on annual studies, client feedback, and on information submitted by the firms themselves.