She specialises in competition law, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions in the private market as well as corporate and commercial law.
Advises on merger control, competition-restrictive practices and cases that violate the collective interests of consumers. Conducts proceedings before the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
Provides legal services for M&A transactions involving domestic and foreign enterprises, working in particular with private equity and venture capital funds, including preparing and negotiating transaction documentation, conducting and coordinating due diligence work, preparing merger notifications and representing clients in merger control proceedings.
Has experience in providing day-to-day legal services to businesses including, in particular, preparing documentation related to restructuring processes, developing management option programs, and drafting and reviewing commercial contracts.
Co-author of a practical commentary to the Code of Commercial Companies (Merger, division and transformation of companies) and a commentary to the Law on Entrepreneurs, speaker at conferences and workshops.
- Eco Classic’s investment in the company I am Poznan
- Investment by Vercom S.A., an R22 Group company, in MailerLite Group companies
- MS Galleon AG’s (Michal Solowow’s group) investment in Rafako S.A.
- Call for 100% of shares in OEX S.A., a public company listed on the WSE
- Sale of reinsurance broker Smartt Group to brokerage group MJM Holdings
- Investment of Raya Holding for Financial Investments S.A.E. a company listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange in Makarony Polskie S.A., a public company listed on the WSE
- Accession Capital Partners fund’s investment in Inplus-Cenatorium
- Resource Partners fund’s investment in Buglo Play
- Acquisition of 100% of Skyrise.Tech shares by Finnish public company Etteplan Oyj
- Lux Med Group’s purchase of St. Elizabeth’s multispecialty hospital in Warsaw
- Increased involvement of the Enterprise Investors fund in Anwim S.A., operator of MOYA gas stations
- OEX S.A.’s investment in iPOS S.A.
- Investment by Anwim S.A., a portfolio company of the Enterprise Investors fund, in the eMila chain of unmanned gas stations
- Sale of Veracomp S.A.’s business to an entity that is part of the Exclusive Networks international group
- Black Forest Fund’s investment in ExploRNA
- Sale of majority stake in Akomex Group by Highlander Partners fund
- Acquisition of a majority stake in Clovin S.A. by the Avallon fund
- Investment in Corab by the Black Forest fund
- Enterprise Investors fund’s sale of shares in Danwood S.A. to Korean firm GS Engineering & Construction (value of transaction: €140 million)
- Sale of a stake in PayPro S.A. (operator of Przelewy24) to Nets Denmark a.s. (a portfolio company of Hellman & Friedman, Advent International and Bain Capital)
- Acquisition of 100% of Platinum Wines sp. z o.o. by Jantoń, a portfolio company of the Enterprise Investors fund
- Leveraged management buyout of Krosno Glass S.A. with CVI fund participation
- Enterprise Investors fund’s sale of 100% of 3S S.A. shares to Play (value of the transaction: PLN 410 million)
- Black Forest fund’s investment in Tikrow company
- Polimex Mostostal’s acquisition of control over Energomontaż – Północ Belchatow
- Enterprise Investors fund’s investment in a significant minority stake in Anwim S.A., operator of MOYA gas stations
- The acquisition of a majority stake in Golpasz S.A. by the Resource Partners fund
- Leveraged management buyout of Exact Systems S.A with participation of CVI fund
- Sale of majority stake in Velvet Care sp. z o.o. by Avallon fund to Abris Capital Partners fund
- Enterprise Investors fund’s investment in Jantoń
- Resource Partners fund’s sale of Melvit stake to Polfood Group
- Sale by the Krokus PE fund of 100% of Comfort S.A. shares to the Goldbeck group
- Polish Development Fund’s investment in H. Cegielski – Poznañ
- Sale of a stake in the Avia Prime group (Linetech and Adria Airways Tehnika d.d.) to the Hartenberg Holding fund
- Acquisition of a majority stake in EBS by the Avallon fund
- The sale by the Krokus PE fund of a stake in Catermed S.A. to Naprzód S.A.
- Sale of 100% of Madej Wróbel’s shares to Bruno Tassi
- Lux Med Group’s investment in Magodent (operator of oncology hospitals)
- Lux Med Group’s investment in Medicor Medical Center
- Sale of 100% of OBRAM S.A. shares to TETRA PAK
- Mezzanine Management fund’s investment in DP Poland plc.
- Acquisition of a 60% stake in food company QFG by Highlander Partners fund
- Avallon fund’s investment in the company EMERSON Direct Communication
- Enterprise Investors fund’s investment in 3S S.A. (Transaction value: PLN 86 million)
- Acquisition of DRUK-PAK by AKOMEX, a company backed by the Highlander Partners fund
We advised on Archidoc’s investments
We advised Archidoc S.A. in its investment in Business Archiv sp. z o.o. Our comprehensive support included due diligence, work on transaction documentation and closin...
GESSEL named among merger and acquisition leaders in the Mergermarket 2022 report
The Global & Regional M&A League Tables 2022 report by Mergermarket ranks our firm as 5th in Poland, and 17th in Central and Eastern Europe, in terms of transact...
Education and achievements
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw in 2011
- A course at the Center for American Law Studies offered by her alma mater in cooperation with the University of Florida Levin College of Law (2011)
- The Postgraduate Competition Law Study of the Legal Studies Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences