Works on the legal aspects of project finance, advises banks, private equity funds and other financing providers as well as borrowers.
Klaudia specializes in transactions related to obtaining financing, in particular in negotiating and concluding loan agreements, advising banks and borrowers, as well as in bond issues via private placements. Also provides day-to-day advice on business law. Her experience includes negotiating and executing loan agreements for the acquisition of companies, financing real estate and energy projects.
She has several years’ experience providing legal services to banks, private equity funds and borrowers, including companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, for financing transactions in the banking market, in particular the drafting and ongoing maintenance of loan agreements and collateral documents. Klaudia also has experience in preparing due diligence reports for financing providers and acquirers of companies.
Klaudia joined GESSEL in 2016; she then became a senior associate in 2019 and was promoted to counsel in 2023.
Prior to joining GESSEL, she worked with renowned Polish law firms, providing legal advice on bankruptcy and restructuring law, among other matters. During her studies, she completed internships at the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights and the Office of the Civil Rights Ombudsman. She participated in the University of Warsaw Law Clinic and provided free legal advice at the Akademia Iuris Foundation.
- Resource Partners fund’s investment in Buglo (a leading playground equipment manufacturer)
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska‘s investment in PG Energetyka and indirectly in Elektromontaż Poznań S.A.
- Sale of shares in companies controlling MILA chain of stores to Eurocash (transaction value: PLN 350 million)
- Investment by the owner of the Przelewy24 group in Currency One S.A.
- Provision of mezzanine financing by AMC Capital IV Nestle to Nettle
- Investment in PG Energetyka (acquisition of shares and issue of bonds)
- Acquisition of Rotometal sp. z o.o. sp.k.
- Issue of bonds by Redan S.A.
- Provision of financing for the company Biomed – Lublin Wytwórnia Surowic i Szczepionek S.A.
- Extension of financing to Nałęczów Zdrój sp. z o.o. (producer of Cisowianka mineral
- Provision of financing to E & G Ltd. for the construction of a photovoltaic and wind farm
- Sale of SoftwareMill company to VirtusLab
We advised ACP Credit I SCA SICAV-RAIF
We advised ACP Credit I SCA SICAV-RAIF being a fund registered in Luxembourg, in financing transaction in the form of loans extended to four Polish law companies from th...
GESSEL advises VirtusLab Group on a landmark merger in the IT sector
GESSEL provided multidisciplinary legal support to VirtusLab in its takeover of SoftwareMill, a computer programme consultant. We are proud to have assisted our Client i...
GESSEL named among merger and acquisition leaders in the Mergermarket 2022 report
The Global & Regional M&A League Tables 2022 report by Mergermarket ranks our firm as 5th in Poland, and 17th in Central and Eastern Europe, in terms of transact...
Education and achievements
- Legal studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw (2015)
- American Law course at the Center for American Law conducted by the University of Warsaw in cooperation with the University of Florida Levin College of Law (2015)