GESSEL distinguished in the Chambers Global 2019 ranking
GESSEL once again appears in the prestigious ranking of law firms compiled by Chambers Global (in the 2019 edition).
Dr Beata Gessel-Kalinowska vel Kalisz is named in Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators, and Leszek Koziorowski – in capital markets. In Corporate/M&A, meanwhile, recommendations go to Małgorzata Badowska, Marcin Macieszczak, Christian Schmidt and Maciej Kożuchowski.
Apart from that, GESSEL as a whole is distinguished in the Corporate/M&A category.
We are particularly pleased with the testimonials about our firm:
- Leszek Koziorowski is recognised for his experience in securities law. Market commentators praise his "commercial awareness" and "excellent client service." He assisted Kredyt Inkaso with its public offering and bond issuance, at a combined value of PLN315 million.
- Małgorzata Badowska assists domestic and international clients with M&A transactions. She earns praise for her "very good attitude and very good knowledge of deal structure."
- Maciej Kożuchowski advances in the rankings following a raft of praise from sources, who compliment his "speed of thinking" as well as ability to "find solutions and mitigate difficult situations." He regularly undertakes instructions from private equity funds on takeovers, investments and M&As.
- Marcin Macieszczak assists clients with public and private M&A transactions. Sources frequently praise his business-oriented approach, with one remarking that he knows "how to find solutions and come up with a new creative approach and speed up the deal." "He is a very sharp and focused negotiator with a very good understanding of business consequences," remarks another impressed client.
- Sources are full of praise for Beata Gessel-Kalinowska vel Kalisz of GESSEL, describing her as a "very effective and dynamic" arbitrator. She is also noted for her extensive expertise in international arbitration proceedings. She regularly acts as a counsel and arbitrator.
Chambers and Partners is a prestigious ranking published since 1990; one of the factors underpinning its popularity and credibility is comprised in the thorough, objective research conducted by its highly qualified, experienced team. Chambers Global tracks the most renowned law firms and the best practitioners the world over; its rankings are based on annual studies, client feedback, and on information submitted by the firms themselves.