We provide comprehensive services related to handling capital market transactions. We advise on all aspects related to public and private offerings of shares or bonds, share trading, including public takeovers of listed companies, the day-to-day operation of public companies, and corporate law. We advise on transactional as well as regulatory aspects in connection with the supervision of state authorities over financial institutions, securities issuers, investors and professional intermediaries.
We have been advising domestic capital market leaders for years. Our experience has been repeatedly recognized by our partners and experts, resulting in a number of recommendations and industry accolades.
- Advice on obtaining financing through stock or bond offerings
- Consulting in preparing companies to go public
- Advising on trading in significant blocks of shares in public companies
- Advising public companies in carrying out capital market transactions and operations
- Current legal advice for public companies
- Day-to-day corporate services of commercial companies
- Incentive programs
- Strategies for conducting corporate disputes
The basic principle that unites our team is to build relationships based on respect and trust.
We have been advising entrepreneurs for 30 years, so we understand the nature of business and how to properly support it. We focus on efficiency, transparency and partnership.
- IPO of shares of Cavatina Holding (value: PLN 187.5 million)
- Bond issue program, preparation and launch of incentive programProspectus-free offering and prospectus and change of listing market from ASO NewConnect to WSE regulated market of Bioceltix S.A.
- Prospectus and change of listing market from the ASO NewConnect market to the regulated market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange of the company Caspar Asset Management S.A.
- Legal advisory services to WPD Pharmaceuticals z o.o. on debt conversion and handling the process of entry into the company of a new majority investor from the U.S.
- Public offering of new issue shares of Pure Biologics S.A., change of listing market from ASO NewConnect to the regulated market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange (value of PLN 54 million), preparation and launch of an incentive program
- Compulsory buyout of shares of Elemental Asia S.A. by Elemental Holding S.A.
- Issuance of Green Bonds by New Energy Investments z o.o. (Columbus Energy S.A. group company)
- IPO of shares of Vercom S.A. (value of PLN 225 million), preparation and launch of an incentive program
- IPO of shares of Urteste (value PLN 9.52 million)
- IPO of shares of Bioplanet (value PLN 9.8 million)
- Two purchases of own shares of ERBUD S.A. (value PLN 70 million)
- Public offering of bonds of Columbus Energy (value PLN 200 million)
- Bond issue program of Polska Grupa Farmaceutyczna S.A. and introduction of bonds to the Catalyst alternative trading system
- Prospectus in connection with the public offering and admission and introduction to trading on the WSE of the shares of DataWalk S.A., another public offering of newly issued shares of the company (value: PLN 65 million)
- Bond issue program of Benefit Systems S.A. and public offering in connection with the issue of series A and B bonds (value: PLN 100 million)
- Legal advisory in the process of repurchasing own shares of CD Projekt S.A. (value: PLN 214 million), preparation and launch of an incentive program, MAR service
- IPO of shares of R22 S.A. (value: PLN 91 million)
- Prospectus in connection with the public offering and the transfer of Tower Investments S.A. shares from NewConnect to the WSE
- Prospectus for Kredyt Inkaso S.A. in connection with its public offering and bond issue program (value: up to PLN 300 million), advisory services in establishing the Bond Issue Program (value: PLN 100 million)
- Sale of shares in the public company Skarbiec Holding S.A. (value: about PLN 75 million)
- Public offering in the form of ABB, shares of X-Trade Brokers Dom Maklerski S.A. (value: approx. PLN 111.2 million)
- Public offering in the form of ABB, shares of Creepy Jar and services for the company’s shareholders (value: about PLN 45 million)
- IPO of shares of Polski Bank Komórek Macierzystych S.A. (value: PLN 56.4 million)
- IPO of shares of Polwax S.A. (value: PLN 57.3 million)
- Issue of bonds of WB Electronics S.A. (value: PLN 180 million)
- IPO of shares of Tesgas S.A. (value: PLN 54.5 million), MAR service
- Issuance of bonds under the bond issue program of JS Hamil
GESSEL honoured in Chambers Europe 2023
Chambers and Partners have announced the results of their Europe 2022 ranking. We are proud to point out that our firm has strengthened its position i...
We advised Kredyt Inkaso S.A. on its public offering of bonds with a total value of 18 million pln
Kredyt Inkaso S.A. conducted a public offering of N1-series bonds worth 18 million pln, already the second issue made under a program of issuance up to a total of 100 mi...
We advised WSE-listed Bioceltix S.A. on a non-brokered public offering of the Company’s shares
We advised WSE-listed Bioceltix S.A. on a non-brokered public offering of the Company's shares carried out under the accelerated book-building (ABB) procedure and a rela...
We advised WSE-listed Pure Biologics S.A. on a PLN 12 million financing transaction
We advised WSE-listed Pure Biologics S.A. in a transaction to raise PLN 12 million in financing from a new investor, ACRX Investments Ltd. The transaction was executed ...
We advised WSE-listed Genomtec S.A. on a non-brokered public offering
We advised WSE-listed Genomtec S.A. on a non-brokered public offering of the company's shares carried out under an accelerated bookbuilding procedure (ABB) and a related...
We advised the WSE-listed Genomtec S.A. on its prospect-free IPO
We advised the WSE-listed Genomtec S.A. on a prospect-free public offering of the company's shares carried out under the accelerated bookbuilding procedure (ABB) and a r...
See how else we can help you.
Check out other specializationsList of specializations